In stark contrast to last year’s smaller, more subdued E3, the Electronic Entertainment Expo was back in full force this year.
To many, E3 2009 saw the return of the show to its roots, including much of the luster of previous years: massive, multi-million dollar booths, scantily clad booth babes, and of course, no shortage of swag.
The sheer volume of game related items given out this year was staggering – everything from t-shirts, to notepads, to USB flash drives, and everything in between.
For those of you curious to know where it all came from, here’s a breakdown of the goods:
• Inflatable Wiimote – Nyko, West Hall Booth #4512
• Wii Sports Resort Frisbee, Zelda: Spirit Tracks Feather Stylus – Nintendo, West Hall Booth #4923
• Canvas Bag, Golf Ball/Tee Set, Notepad/Pen, Lovely Lisa Pen, Naruto Chopsticks – Tomy, On Floor Meeting Room #4774
• Video Game Voters T-Shirt – VGV, LACC Lobby
• Magazines (PC Gamer, OXM, Nintendo Power) – LACC Lobby
• The Conduit Stress Ball, The Conduit Pins, High Voltage M&Ms, The Grinder Booklet, High Voltage Pen, Conduit Concept Art Postcard – High Voltage Software, West Hall Booth #4500
• Battlefield 1943 Sunglasses, T-Shirts, Game Tokens – Battlefield 1943 display, LACC Lobby
• Lips Earbuds – Microsoft, South Hall Booth #1523
• YooStar Flash Drive (2gb) – YooStar, West Hall Meeting Room #5278
• Deco Sports 2 Wristband – Hudson, South Hall Booth #2401
• Uncharted 2 Beta Codes – Sony, West Hall Booth #4622
• Station.com Pen – Sony Online Entertainment, West Hall Booth #4600
• Army of Two Fortune Cookie – EA, South Hall Booth #1501
• Red Steel 2 “Enemy” T-Shirt – Ubisoft, South Hall Booth #1022
• Evil Controllers T-Shirt – Evil Controllers, LACC Lobby
• Muramasa: The Demon Blade Bag,Temporary Tattoo – Ignition Software, West Hall Booth #5101
• Fatal1ty T-Shirt – Fatal1ty, South Hall Booth #2922
• Wa-Sa-Bi Cell Phone Charm, Gametech DS Case – Gametech, South Hall Booth #746
• Dynasty Warriors Magnet – KOEI, South Hall Booth #822
• Transformers Pendant – Target, LACC Lobby
• Windows 7 Release Candidate DVD, Tips and Tricks Booklet – Microsoft (Windows 7 E3 Cocktail Party), J
• Spectrobes Book – Disney Interactive, South Hall Booth #1001
Still reading? Here’s the best part – three lucky TGR readers are going to win their share of our swag!
Head over to the forums for all of the details.