High Speed, Family-Friendly Arcade Style Racing Game!
Budapest, Hungary – November 28, 2011—Get ready to put the pedal to the metal as Digital Reality roars its engine with Bang Bang Racing, a new fast-paced family-friendly game coming to PlayStation®Network, Xbox LIVE®Arcade and PC.
Bang Bang Racing is the complete racing experience – speed your way along every course while fine-tuning your technical driving skills. The intuitive control system and the exciting tracks provide endless fun for every member of the family. Be fast, be furious and be one step ahead of your competitors by finding shortcuts, repairing your car in the pit lane, dominating your opponents from the top-down view and more!
Bang Bang Racing is visually stunning and appeals to all members of the family by featuring:
- Multiple exotic racing locations from all around the world
- Nine challenging reversible circuits varied with unique shortcuts
- 20 unique vehicles and eight colourful skins, all spread across four distinct classes, including racing muscle cars, stock car series, world endurance championship and Formula One open wheel cars.
- Take on your friends in Bang Bang Racing in local split screen multiplayer (up to four players), and prove your dominance by earing and showing off your honors and achievements with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards!
- Face dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable – be sure to pay attention to the variable surface conditions that will affect how your car performs, like snow, sand, water and oil.
Bang Bang Racing delivers fast-paced racing around every corner and white-knuckle excitement down every straight. With a distinct style and unforgettable racing experience,Bang Bang Racingis sure to bring the entire family together. Release date and pricing will be announced at a further date. For additional information please visit http://www.digitalreality.eu/.
About Digital Reality
Digital Reality Publishing is a game service company that combines original gameplay and creative freedom from studios by maintaining a long-term online relationship with its customers. With a secure base of private funding, Digital Reality publishes games across all platforms, from downloadable console titles to browser-based and mobile games.
Founded in 1991, Digital Reality Software has 20 years of experience in game development. Mostly known for the award-winning Imperium Galactica series of computer strategy games, popular Digital Reality titles include SkyDrift, Haegemonia: Legions of Iron, Platoon, and Desert Rats vs. Afrika Korps. For more information, visit www.digitalreality.eu.